Dianna Feeney, LCPC, CRADC, LMHC, LCAC
Owner / Therapist
My personal and professional experiences have led me here, launching my own practice! This has been developed out of my sincere belief in people's ability to make the positive changes necessary to improve their lives. I have walked my own journey and know the possibilities recovery can bring!! Love and support are the foundations of my journey! And I know with the right love and support, recovery is possible for anyone willing to seek it.
- Illinois Association for Behavioral Health (IABH)
- Advisory Board for Addiction Studies Program at GSU since 2005.
- Southwest Coalition for Substance Abuse Issues
- Member of NAADAC and Illinois Association of Addiction Professionals
- Governors State University -Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology
- Governors State University -Master of Health Science in Addictions Studies.
- Governors State University -Certificate in Online Teaching
- Governors State University -Bachelor of Psychology w/Concentration in Mental Health