“The Change Group” A Professionals SUD Program
Physicians, Nurses, Pilots, Executives, Lawyers, Therapists and other professional/licensed fields
Many professionals share similar concerns in dealing with their substance use disorders. Working together with other professionals in a small intimate group relieves some of those concerns and gives the professional the support and tools necessary to make the positive changes necessary.
The Professionals Program is an Intensive Outpatient Program that meets three nights a week for three hours. Clients attend on a month to month basis.
Month program includes:
- Three-hour groups; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4pm - 7pm for four weeks
- One individual sessions a week Clients commit for a 4-week period at a time (payment due at beginning of the month).
- Aftercare group: two-hour group once a week.
- Clients length of stay is determined on their progress, motivation and in collaboration with the Therapist.
“The goal of intervention is to present the alcohol or drug user with a structured opportunity to accept help and to make changes before things get even worse.” (NCADD)
During an intervention, a group of affected loved ones, often friends, family, and even co-workers or the individual’s religious leader, come together to present their concerns over the client’s substance use. I become the bridge between you and your loved one to aid in effectively communicating your worries and the hope for a better future.
Interventions services include:
- Initial therapy/planning session
- One to two therapy sessions with the group.
- Preparing the next steps necessary for the client (admission to appropriate level of care treatment)
- The Intervention session
- Follow up group meeting
- Fee based on needed services
Mother's Group (Starting October 2018)
Group therapy for "New or/and Stay-at-home moms" who are dealing with feelings of depression, social isolation, and anxiety. Group offers the opportunity to have the support of others who share similar experiences while working through these issues. with
Moms are able to bring their little ones with them to group.
DUI Services (Coming Soon)
The purpose of a DUI evaluation is to conduct an initial screening to obtain significant and relevant information from a DUI offender about the nature and extent of the use of alcohol or other drugs to::
- identify the offender's risk to public safety for the Office of the Secretary of State; and
- recommend an initial intervention to the DUI offender and to the Office of the Secretary of State.
Risk Education classes (4, 2-hour classes)
Substance abuse Groups from 20 to 75 hours.
Individual & Group Therapy
For General therapy services:
Alcohol Abuse - Bipolar Disorder - Chronic Impulsivity - Codependency - Coping Skills - Depression - Divorce - Drug Abuse - Dual Diagnosis - Eating Disorders - Emotional Disturbance - Family Conflict - Gambling - Grief - Infidelity - Life Transitions - Marital and Premarital - Peer Relationships - Relationship Issues - Self Esteem - Women's Issues
- Substance Use
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)